EMPLOYER: ABIC Home Systems Installers Corporation
Excellence in community development and home building through efficiency, optimization and innovation.
- Grit: A team who perseveres, is resilient and has the stamina and courage to commit to the win.
- Integrity: We make promises thoughtfully and deliberately and then follow through.
- Curiosity: We never stop asking questions or challenging ourselves. We have an unquenchable thirst to learn, improve and solve problems innovatively.
- Strategic: We look around corners and proactively identify potential obstacles. We think critically and make calculated decisions.
Understanding construction site safety and awareness. Report to team leader for framing/penalization task. Following controlled systems and direction in the construction of a panelized home build. Maintaining a productive build time and clean work site daily. Completing and understanding all frame check list and city inspection list and completing in a timely manor.
- Following Health and safety processes at all time.
- On site construction of floor and truss systems including landings
- Rigging of walls panels and floors cassettes
- Installation of wall panels, floor cassettes and truss systems
- Construction of drops, bulk heads, stud straightening, finished basements and finished stairs.
- Strict adherence of build sequence
- Being open minded to innovative building practices
- Assist in erected full panel home builds
- Understanding lifting and hoist signs
- Material management
- Attending biweekly toolbox talk meetings
- Maintain a clean work place at the end of every day.
- Positive working attitude
- Prompt and consistent work attendance
- Safety certificates (working at heights, WSIB etc.);
- Drivers license;
- Quick learner;
- Organizational skills.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates need to apply through our website career portal: