EMPLOYER: ABIC Home Systems Installers Corporation
Excellence in community development and home building through efficiency, optimization and innovation.
- Grit: A team who perseveres, is resilient and has the stamina and courage to commit to the win.
- Integrity: We make promises thoughtfully and deliberately and then follow through.
- Curiosity: We never stop asking questions or challenging ourselves. We have an unquenchable thirst to learn, improve and solve problems innovatively.
- Strategic: We look around corners and proactively identify potential obstacles. We think critically and make calculated decisions.
Organizing framing team to a strict building sequence and schedule. Scheduling materials and cranes. Maintaining a safe and positive work site. Carrying out biweekly toolbox talks. Scheduling and foreseeing site production, communication with construction manager daily. Understanding how to manage and retrieve framing information.
- Implementing and overseeing health and safety on job site at all times
- Organizing and carrying out biweekly toolbox talk meetings
- Directing and scheduling framers and labourers on day to day tasks
- Chalking and layouts for floors, walls and truss
- Framing problem solving
- Daily maintenance on all tools
- Scheduling framing starts and daily crane activities
- Quality control during and build and post build checks
- Ensuring all framing and city inspection completed in timely manor
- Coordination of other trades as required, including updating schedules
- Understanding and giving guidance on crane operating signals
- Other duties as required
- Safety certificates (working at heights, WSIB etc.);
- Drivers license;
- Positive and innovated thinker;
- Quick learner;
- Organizational skills.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates need to apply through our website career portal:
START DATE: 08/20/2020