EMPLOYER: Cafe Aromesso
Work streams: Bookkeeping, Business Administration
1. Real Estate Property Management
2. Café – Food Service business management and development
Essential Duties: [All or part of these tasks]
• Implementing full Bookkeeping work cycle; Bank reconciliation, issue invoices, Data entry, Financial statements, Cash flow, P&L
• Communicate with Clients and respond to emails
• Prepare financial documents and reports (using QuickBooks Desktop and Excel)
• Manage and coordinate work
• File documents
• Degree and hands-on experience in bookkeeping
• Highly organized and systems oriented
• Attention to detail
• Self motivated and have the ability to work independently
• Knowdge of Canadian Accounting practice and filing of taxes. This includes HST and WSIB.
• Working knowledge of Quickbooks and Microsoft Office programs Word, Excel…
• Excellent written and spoken command of the English language
• Proven professionalism, diplomacy and tactfulness, and takes responsibility and accountability.
- Flexible working hours with possibility of virtual/remote work.
- Morning work 9am -5 pm
- Possible of an evening visit or on weekends to Kanata office or Café business location to sort out and filling of paper work and to attend meetings
START DATE: 09/08/2020