EMPLOYER: Cafe Aromesso
Working Status: Full or Part Time (preferable full time)
Café Aromessöis seeking a Pastry Specialist and/or a Savory Specialist in to join our team in a leadership role! These could be two positions depending on the candidate qualification. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the new café’s brand and reputation.
- Interact with Customers
- Oversee day-to-day culinary or pastry making operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Create or assist in the development of menu items, test recipes, and production.
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Conduct Cleaning duties reflecting a sparkling clean atmosphere.
- Follow cash-handling procedures and cash register policy.
- Contribute to store goals for increasing sales and improving profits.
- Follow Café uniform standards
- Strong Customer Service and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in pastry arts, culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor and inventory systems
- Knowledge of cost control and effective operation
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Food Handler Certificate and WHIMS.
- Knowledge of cleaning tasks and maintain cleaning standards
- Knowledge of POS and cash Handling
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to four (4) hours in length and have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
START DATE: Immediate