EMPLOYER: ParaMed Home Health Care
ParaMed is currently seeking Personal Support Workers to join our dynamic team of caregivers. If you enjoy making people smile, we know you will love a career with ParaMed! We want you to join our team of spirited and fun-loving professionals as we support the neighbors in our community!
- Competitive Compensation Packages to include competitive pay rates, travel (mileage and time) compensation
- A government-funded additional $3.00/hour temporary wage enhancement
- Paid Training/Orientation time
- Health and Dental Benefits (individual and family)
- Cell Phone provided for scheduling and communications
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Vulnerable Sector Search costs reimbursed
- TB Testing on-site at no charge
- Membership to Retail Discounts (Perkopolis) for shopping and more
- Career Development
- Lifelong Learning Opportunities and Professional Development
- Advancement Opportunities
- Online E-learning - allows learning when its best for you
What you bring:
- Availability to work split shifts or days or evenings, and every other weekend
- PSW Certificate, DSW Certificate, Nursing students, International healthcare providers, or equivalent health care training
- Reliable vehicle with insurance and willingness to travel within your neighborhood
- Bilingualism (English/French) is preferred, but not mandatory
This is a Union Position: LiUNA Local 3000
Union Classification: PSS (Personal Support Services)
Salary: LHIN funded PSS Rates as per the Collective Agreement
Location: City of Ottawa, ON
Join us as we continue our 40 year tradition to help people live better and provide the most compassionate care possible! Join a winning team and let’s succeed together!
ParaMed is pleased to partner with the Ontario Health PSW Return-of-Service initiative which offers up to $5000 in incentives to eligible recent graduates who commit to working with ParaMed.
If you are interested in the position above, please submit your resume in confidence to Maha Dahche, Regional Recruitment Specialist by email firstname.lastname@example.org
In Ontario, ParaMed accommodates the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the individual noted in the posting.
START DATE: 10/21/2020