EMPLOYER: Labour Smart Canada Ltd.
Our team at Labour Smart Canada Ltd is now recruiting full and part time Skilled/general construction labourers.
Must have valid CERTIFICATION:
- Working at heights (optional)
- 2015 WHMIS Training
- Health and Safety certification
- CSA approved steel toe boots
- Construction vest and hard helmet
What you will bring:
- _ A POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS A MUST_
- Experience in residential building or related construction industry.
- Experience dealing with tools and machinery
- Good organizational skills with the ability to get things done according to timelines.
- Good communication skills – Verbal English and French ( French is an asset )
- Good customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to perform physically challenging work.
- Be a team player
- Punctual with an excellent work ethic
- Follow the established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Clean and prepare construction sites for work including, but not limited to; removal of debris and garbage, shovelling, digging, sweeping, snow removal, carrying blocks and beams, driving, traffic control, equipment maintenance
- Ensure construction equipment is cleaned and in good working order.
- Assist in the construction or raising of buildings.
- Load and unload materials and tools.
- Have experience/be comfortable using power tools including,hammers, drills, skill saws, etc.
- Control traffic in or around work zones
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Monday to Friday, Optional to work Saturdays
Full and part time positions
Salary $17 - 20/ hourly
To apply to this position please REPLY to email email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Check out our website and come join the winning team !! 647-906-3162
START DATE: Immediate