EMPLOYER: Cafe Aromesso
Working Status: Full or Part-Time
Work location: Café Aromessö at Tanger Outlets in Kanata and Remote work.
Working Hours: Should be able to work all weekdays and the weekends between 9 AM and 9 PM. Physical presence depends on the marketing campaign.
Pay Rate: A Base pay based on the role and skills plus a bonus based on KPI and results.
The marketing coordinator and lead manages the day-to-day marketing activities of the organization as well as the long-term marketing and branding strategies for the company.
Duties of the Marketing Coordinator / Manager include:
- Manage and conduct all marketing activities.
- Develop the Branding and Marketing strategy in line with the company objectives.
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget ensuring ROI.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Plan, prepare and execute online and print marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Create content and publish marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all staff is aware of marketing activities.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Work closely with design agencies and assist with new product launches.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns and measure success KPI and results.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing and fundraising.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or experience in the field
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook. Knowing of graphic design and editing is an asset.
- Experience with Social Media platforms and Automation tools.
- Preferable knowledge with Fund Raising.
- Preferable knowledge of marketing in the foodservice sector.