EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
Are you a software developer with lots of database development experience?
Have you worked with large distributed database clusters with high availability?
Have you worked with cloud technologies including DC/OS, Kubernetes, or Elastic Search?
Well, we want to speak with you!
- SQL - preferably MySQL, but we’ll take any;
- NoSQL - we need you to work on large, distributed database clusters with:
- High Availability
- High Redundancy
- examples include Cassandra, CockroachDB, MemSQL, Hadoop, InfluxDB;
- Distributed Cloud Computing using any of the public cloud solutions i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack
- Elastic Search
- Docker and Kubernetes (K8s);
- Bash (we need Bash maybe even more than the driving language);
- A language to drive the DB with examples include Golang, Python; and
- decent host networking (if you are going to fix DB Cluster issues, you’ll need to understand the basics of how machines connect).
Nice to have:
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- experience with scaling, profiling and performance tuning of database storage
- strong background in multiple storage technologies: network file storage, network attached block storage
- Caches like Redis and memcache
- experience with metrics and logging solutions (Prometheus, ELG stack);
- ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
START DATE: 11/25/2020