EMPLOYER: CERTAPRO PAINTERS OTTAWA
CertaPro Painters, North America’s largest and most referred commercial and residential painting company, is hiring a motivated individual to join our Ottawa team as Production Manager, Commercial and Residential Painting Services. The role is to be a leader within the organization.
• Deliver an exceptional experience for CertaPro Painters’ customers to dramatically differentiate CertaPro from its competition.
• Provide an exceptional work experience for CertaPro’s crews and painters (JSSs) to differentiate CertaPro as the employer of choice.
• Develop a close working relationship with the sales and office team members to ensure all expectations set with customers are met and that CertaPro’s trademarked Certainty Service System (CSS) for customer service is executed.
• Recruit, onboard, training, and retain all crews and painters to set them up for production success on the job.
• Support job planning and scheduling with the office.
• Coordinate with key suppliers.
• Ensure that all field programs and systems are being executed. Be a regular presence on job sites.
• Manage CertaPro’s safety program including training and compliance. • Have a sense of urgency and excellence in all you do.
• Strong inter-personal people skills.
• Effective communication. Ability to listen. Patience for customer service.
• Well-organized and attention to detail
• Ability to work with numbers and understand gross margin
• Ability to coach and motivate
• Self-motivated. Hard worker
• Painting or construction experience.
Live the organizational values of CertaPro Painters:
1. Deliver What You Promise
2. Respect the Individual
3. Have Pride in What You Do
4. Practice Continuous Improvement
Standards of performance include:
• Quality volume of jobs produced
• Project profitability
• High customer satisfaction ratings
• Painter productivity
• Proactive customer issue management
• Salary plus bonus
• Paid holidays
• National training programs
• Laptop, phone, company vehicle, gas card.
Please include cover letter explaining your fit with our organization and why you will be successful.