EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Solutions Architect to join our award-winning team!
- Define and create best-in-class capabilities of the practice for solution design, implementation, validation, and support including solution life-cycle management and VNF on-boarding and validation.
- Provide technical and commercially aware leadership to scope and design systems integration projects including architecture, project resourcing, and other elements of industrialized offerings along with well-defined client project specific statements of work (SoW).
- Guide and influence technology partner and ecosystem relationships.
- Prepare project deliverables including presentations, solution descriptions, top-level designs, and other documentation.
- Provide insights to optimize our strategy, tactics, and roadmaps.
- Create content and lead sessions on architecture design, implementation planning, and proof of concepts (PoCs).
- 10+ years of experience working in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) field with responsibilities in systems engineering, service solutioning, product/service management, consulting, or systems integration delivery roles;
- deep technical knowledge and experience in cloud computing and network function virtualization: orchestration (MANO), Network Function Virtualization Infrastructure (NFVI), and enterprise Virtualized Network Functions (VNF);
- experience with enterprise VNF’s such as firewall, SBC, router, load-balancer, and SD-WAN is required;
- Network Service Design experience. Use of network service descriptors (NSD) and Virtual Network Function Descriptors (VNFD). Day 0, Day 1, and Day N requirements;
- NMS/EMS/OSS/BSS operations and service assurance knowledge is valuable;
- certification in software tools for building and managing cloud computing platforms for public and private clouds, such as: OpenStack, VMWare, Linux, and public clouds; and
- VNF and NFVi testing methodologies and tools knowledge: ONAP, OPNFV, ETSI NFV ISG, ONF, Ixia, Spirent, and automation.
Nice to have:
- a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
- expertise in ethernet and IP networks is required: network design, routing protocols, L2/L3, MEF, and network security
- understanding of DevOps and agile development methodologies
- demonstrated thought leadership along with corresponding work products such as white papers, presentations, published articles, blueprints
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org