EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for Solutions Architect-Team Lead to join our Product Development Team. The ideal candidate will be able to independently handle a design project from concept through to release.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years experience in firmware, embedded device SW application programming and design
- Proven expertise inimage processing and computer vision
- Strong embedded firmware & RTOS (e.g., Linux)
- Expertise in Java, C++ Programming, Agile, Jira, Git
- Familiarity with Linux kerner and driver development
- Proficiency with version control tools (e.g., CVS, SVN, ClearCase)
- Skilled with different SDLC from possibility study to product support including software design and software testing
- Communications protocols such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB
- Understanding of embedded systems, O/S Fundamentals and RTOS; experience with embedded development and processors and DSPs
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Previous experience mentoring junior SW engineers, and managing code reviews
- Capability with Yocto project is an asset
- Python, C, Bitbucket
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Quality Systems
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: email@example.com