EMPLOYER: Ottawa Foyers Partage
Ottawa Foyers Partage is a non‐profit organization that provides permanent housing and programming for people with multiple disabilities.
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to join our team!
- A diploma or degree in a Human Services field or experience with individuals with multiple
- Clear Police Records Check for Vulnerable Sector
- Valid First Aid/CPR certification
- English (fluent – understand, speak and write)
- Able to do lifts and physical restraints
- Valid Ontario’s Driver’s license and ability to be insured
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience providing personal care for physically disabled individuals
- Written communication skills to complete forms and reports
- Effective conflict resolution, problem‐solving and decision‐making skills
- Experience in medication administration
Hours of Work:
• On -Call/ Relief positions are available for days/evenings/overnight shifts weekdays and weekends.
Interested applicants are asked to email a resume and cover letter detailing their background and
experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ottawa Foyers Partage is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier‐free hiring process. Please advise
us of your need for accommodations to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be
START DATE: Immediate