EMPLOYER: Cash for Trash
Our core business is metal recycling. We are dedicated to reducing the carbon footprint by being environmentally responsible through the recycling of scrap metal from a range of sources such as end-of-life vehicles, demolition & construction, and consumer products; batteries, appliances, aluminum, copper, brass, tin, etc.
Our company is seeking a Full-Time experienced Dispatcher for our tow trucks trucks. Our dispatcher must be bilingual, reliable, very attentive to details and able to multi-task while constantly maximizing efficiencies in our day to day operations.
Candidate must have a knowledge of Ontario and Quebec roads and geographic areas, CVOR requirements and experience with drivers. Must also be highly detail oriented and able to work under pressure with strong communication skills.
- Manage high volume of requests; effectively and efficiently dispatch all requests.
- Ensure customers information is properly documented and entered into the software system.
- Maximize fleet efficiency by ensuring the right equipment, drivers and loads are appropriately matched to maintain service standards and safe on time delivery of freight.
- Maintain and build effective relationships with customers and carriers.
- Deal effectively and tactfully with customers and employees and make decisions in a timely, professional manner.
- Other duties and assignments as required.
- Ensure payments are sent or received as required.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong computer skills, able to easily adapt to new software.
- Bilingual in French and English
- Proficient in Google Drive (Gmail, Docs, Sheets etc)
- Dedicated commitment to providing superior, timely internal and external customer service.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in verbal and written form
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills in a team environment.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines as needed by the customer
- Team cooperation and team respect is required.
- Work well under pressure in a time sensitive environment.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
This position is for a dispatcher to work from our Merivale location.
We thank all those who apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
START DATE: Immediate