EMPLOYER: Carleton Environmental Services
Carleton Environmental Services is a family owned and operated business located in Richmond, ON. We provide septic services, portable toilet rentals and grease trap services in the Ottawa and surrounding areas. We encourage you to review our website: www.carletonenvironmentalservices.com
Those successful in the job have a track record which demonstrates:
- You are knowledgeable and comfortable using Quickbooks
- You have a good telephone manor
- You are knowledgeable and comfortable using MS office
- You are known for attention to detail and organized
- You are a good communicator
- You have knowledge of the Ottawa area
- You are known as somebody who is punctual
What are some sample tasks?
- Assist with new sales inquiries including creating estimates and invoices
- Manage customer service bookings from start to close
- Prepare invoices, deliver electronic invoices, process payments and prepare financial reports for management
- Work alongside the office team and in-field service team to ensure open communications
- Create daily service schedules for in-field service team
- Dispatch infield service team to emergency jobs
The role has a starting hourly pay of $16 per hour. The position is full-time, permanent and based out of our shop in Richmond, ON. There is a 3-month probationary timeframe and after 6-months we do offer a benefit program.
We work Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am – 5pm, with one hour for lunch. Some overtime may be required during our busy summer months.
START DATE: 03/17/2021