EMPLOYER: TH Employment Solutions
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops growth strategies and plans.
- Manages and retains relationships with existing clients.
- Increases client base.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Writes business proposals.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, and defining business relationships.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Identifies and maps business strengths and customer needs.
- Researches business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Reports on successes and areas needing improvements.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities; examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Has a proven track record
- Highly motivated, results driven, independent thinker, perseverant and strong sense of initiative
- High-level communication skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Networking skills to liaise with business partners and clients
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
START DATE: 03/25/2021