EMPLOYER: Delta Auto Detailing
Your position will be extremely valuable as you will be responsible for executing the detailing process and making sure all the procedures are followed step by step. Training will be provided, must be willing to work outside.
- Must have a valid driving license/driving experience and no criminal record.
- Must be able to perform auto detailing job in the required time.
- Positive attitude with self-motivation.
- Problem-solving and entrepreneurial skills.
- Provide daily reports at the end of the shift.
- Wash vehicle exterior using a cleaning solution, water, clothes, and brushes.
- Polishing and buffing the vehicles.
- Vacuum interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Wipe and dress the interior (dashboard, doors, etc) of the vehicle with a cleaning solution.
- The dry exterior of the vehicle using specific cloths and solutions.
- Must be able to operate a drill and other rotary buffers.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20+lbs.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the manager.
- Steam cleaning.
- Polishing vehicles.
Starting wage between $17 to $19 plus bonus/tips. Rapid growth opportunities.
Send your resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org
START DATE: 03/29/2020