EMPLOYER: Communications Security Establishment (CSE)
Start date is not accurate, depends on security clearance.
If you are interested in employment with CSE but don't see a position that fits your skill set, we encourage you to submit your application into our general inventory for future consideration.
Who Can Apply
Canadian citizens who can qualify for a Top Secret security clearance conforming to CSE’s standards.
Candidates must have no criminal record.
The screening process involves a security interview, a polygraph test, a psychological assessment, and a background investigation covering a minimum of your last 10 years history, including credit and financial verifications.
How To Apply
Applicants must clearly demonstrate in their application how they meet ALL of the EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE criteria. Failure to do so will result in the applicant being screened out of the selection process.
If you meet these requirements, you may submit your candidacy online by clicking “APPLY” at the bottom of this page.
- A written test may be used as a screening tool.
- All tests and interviews will take place in Ottawa. Please note that CSE will not provide financial assistance to candidates who wish to travel to Ottawa to participate in the selection process.
- The entire selection process – tests, interviews, security investigation – may take more than one year.
- CSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. CSE offers an assessment process which will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities. If you may need such accommodation, please advise us.
- CSE is a separate organization and is not subject to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). The organization has its own values-based staffing regime and as such, has the flexibility to determine qualifications for positions and how these qualifications will be assessed in a selection process.
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of education credentials.
- You can request that the process be conducted in the official language of your choice.
- Please include three references (2 supervisors and 1 peer) at the bottom of your application. Note that we will only contact references towards the end of the assessment process.
We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
START DATE: 04/07/2022