EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
Do you want to help us build the next generation of the world’s fastest networks that grow smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day?
Join us on this fascinating journey!
We are looking for experienced and talented engineers who are passionate about delivering embedded software with their skills in design and development of networking and routing technologies. You will work on market-leading technologies leveraging and enhancing BGP, OSPF, IS-IS and advanced routing infrastructure.
This is an exciting time to join us, as we aggressively drive our product portfolio forward into the future of advanced networking services.
What will you do?
- Work with some of the best engineers in the industry on world’s fastest networks
- Develop advanced routing features and capabilities in Linux Networking, BGP, IS-IS, MPLS, and other technologies
- Contribute toward implementation in software design, development, validation, and documentation to deliver high quality, functionally excellent products
- Contribute to integration with enabling technologies including third party software, virtual and distributed SDN and NFV environments, and hardware capabilities
- Troubleshoot and fix reported issues with Linux networking stack, routing protocol and services; identify root cause, diagnose, debug and deliver robust timely fixes
- Continuous learning and development of skills in system and network virtualization (Containers, SDN, NFV), Linux Networking, advanced routing: BPG, IS-IS, LDP, fast switchover technologies, Segment Routing, EVPN, Ethernet services
- Design and implement software within control plane technologies and across system components including data plane, device management, and virtualized containers
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle, including design, product validation, documentation, and solving deployment issues
- Design in an embedded software development environment in C and Python languages using Yocto and BitBake development tools
- Interact with Architects and team members to evaluate and address customer requirements and determine effective design approaches
- Work with QA to verify the software and product work the way customers expect
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong C programming and troubleshooting skills
- Product design and delivery experience with Routers and/or MPLS switches designed for Service Provider deployments
- Requires knowledge in Linux Networking Fundamentals, IP Fundamentals, experience with IP Routing Protocols (ISIS, OSPF, BGP), MPLS Protocols (LDP), and OS fundamentals
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: email@example.com
START DATE: 04/29/2021