EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is an engineering services company catering to the high-tech sector. We hire the best and the brightest people we can find to work on new product creations for the world’s largest tech companies.
Come and help us build the cloud …or build a new Internet…or help people with disabilities function in their everyday life…catch a serial killer before they strike again…we do all sorts of wonderful things!We don’t just deploy technology; we CREATE it.
Are you a Senior Technical Recruiter looking to work for a dynamic company? WE WANT YOU!
A day in the life of an HTG Recruiter would consist of:
- taking whatever steps you need to understand the requirements of the job opportunity.
- understanding the technical stack for that job.
- managing the different queues in the ATS (i.e., applied, sourced, recruiter, etc.).
- interviewing candidates in order to determine their suitability for the job.
- documenting your findings.
- using industry leading tools to hunt for passive candidates.
Characteristics of our ideal recruiter:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Proven ability to get results
- Understanding the product development process
- Time Management is essential to adhere to short time lines
- Very well organized, autonomous and able to think outside of the box to hunt for candidates using non-traditional tools
- Great team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- High energy and enthusiasm to Learn, Learn, Learn…about new technologies, new strategies etc.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: email@example.com
START DATE: 04/29/2021