EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Security Automation Engineer with strong automation skills. The successful candidate(s) must have experience testing web applications and know OWASP Top 10. You must be able to create pipelines in Jenkins to integrate security tools and work with DAST and SAST tools and triage any defects found. You will collaborate closely with multiple teams and ensure all security requirements are covered.
Your duties will include:
- Perform security scans and triage defects.
- Automate third party software management.
- Create Jenkins pipelines using Python and Groovy.
- Integrate security tools into CI/CD pipeline.
- Perform vulnerability assessments.
- Web UI and API security testing.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Skilled in the following technologies: Python, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and Groovy
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins, Burp Suite, Qualys, Nessus, ZAP, nmap, Metasploit, SonarQube
- Desired certifications: OSCP, CISSP, eJPT, etc.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: email@example.com