Ergo4u is an on-line home office furniture specializing making home offices comfortable and stylish. We are passionate about creating healthy home offices that maximize productivity. We are looking for a dynamic customer experience coordinator to help clients maximize their health while working from home.
Do you want to help others stay healthy and productive?
We are looking for a health and fitness professional to educate customers in ways to stay healthy and be comfortable in their home office.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Creating informative and entertaining educational material on healthy living, and comfortable home office setup
- Improve customer experience during the home office furniture purchasing process
- Ensure customer satisfaction after the sale
- Create content for educational campaigns aimed at improving customer health and boost customer experience.
Qualification: Registered Kinesiologist with experience in health, fitness and wellness
- A constructive attitude for improving office systems and procedures.
- Effective listening skills.
- Excellent judgment and strong problem solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of ergonomics and ergonomic furniture
START DATE: 11/06/2021