EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
The role of the Content Developer is to create product documentation and learning materials while implementing the best practices of content development.
Our ideal candidate has a strong initiative, is a self-starter and is detail oriented possessing a passion for learning and a desire to share knowledge.
- Write product Documentation and learning materials that meet the standards for Online Help and PDF formats
- Manage Documentation User Stories as they become assigned to you
- Address Documentation-related bugs
- Maintain the strategic plan by coordinating the development for an infrastructure to curate high quality, up-to-date, and searchable content for audiences of varying skill levels
- Leverage existing reporting and analytics tools to evaluate usage and define efficiency of the knowledge
Required Skills and Experience:
- MUST qualify for Top Secret Security Clearance (Canadian Citizen with 10 years verifiable residence)
- University degree or College Diploma and/or minimum five years related work experience
- Proven experience in a technical writer or business analyst role, gathering user requirements and translating them into effective documentation or information solutions
- Experience with the development of text and graphics using state-of-the-art tools, such as XML authoring tools, graphics tools, a Content Management System, and server-based production systems
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to quality and detail, particularly around user interface design, user experience, and security best practices
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and/or experience as a team lead
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
START DATE: 06/16/2021