EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a senior manager with a minimum of 10 years experience in a software development role. In this role you will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, coaching and mentoring software developers for your development team. If you are a person with a passion and a drive for software development and who is comfortable working with Product Owners and Product Managers you will be a great asset to our team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- MUST qualify for Top Secret Security Clearance (Canadian Citizen with 10 years verifiable residence)
- 3+ years of experience as a Manager in Software Development
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile software development methodologies
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Understanding of design patterns and best practices
- Deep technical knowledge and comfort with many different programming languages and tech stacks
- University degree or College diploma in computer science, engineering and/or related work experience
- Master of communication and empathy
- Thrive in a changing environment
- Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Apply on line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/software-developer-manager
START DATE: 06/29/2021