EMPLOYER: Sienna Senior Living
If you’re passionate about leading a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
We are offering a $4000 sign on bonus for this position!
The Director of Wellness is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents through the strong leadership and motivation of Sienna team members.
As a Director of Wellness your typical day will impact the following ways:
• Ensuring resident’s needs are assessed; plan of care developed and determine corresponding care fees and team member requirements as applicable.
• Monitoring all resident incidents and directing team members regarding interventions to prevent reoccurrence as applicable.
• Monitoring the quality indicators and evaluates nursing and related services to evaluate quality of resident care.
• Responsible for recruitment, selection, orientation, development and performance management of Guest Attendants, Uncertified Care Providers, and Registered Practical Nurses.
• Developing professional and collaborative relationships with hospital team members, participating in marketing outreach such as presentations on wellness services and aging in place philosophy, and interviewing prospective residents and conducting assessments to determine suitability for admission.
• Participating in the preparation of the department budget and administering the approved budget within established parameters.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Current registration with the College of Nurses in Ontario.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Geriatrics, Rehabilitation and/or Retirement industry.
• Must possess excellent supervisory and leadership abilities.
• Must express initiative, good judgment and foster a positive work atmosphere.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
START DATE: 07/16/2021