EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is seeking multiple embedded software engineers with experience in designing and developing embedded carrier-grade software on custom hardware platforms.
This can be a REMOTE position in Canada or the United States.
Required Skills and Experience
- Fabric experience or Fabric Interface Chips (FIC) ex: Jericho, Jericho2c, BCOM SDKs
- 5 to 10 years of hands-on work experience on embedded software development for Datapath networking applications
- Extensive C programming language experience
- Embedded software development experience, particularly application and HAL development for embedded platforms for high performance, fault tolerant, high availability applications
- Familiarity with developing software on multi-processor, highly concurrent systems
- Good knowledge of mutual exclusion, synchronization, interrupt handling, inter-process communication
- Ability to create software for a Linux and/or VxWorks platform
- Proficient in implementing, testing and debugging with some or all the following technologies: Packet networking, Layer-2, VLAN, MPLS, Layer-3 Routing and Switching, TCP/IP, Ethernet (100GbE, 10GbE), BGP, Segment Routing
- Familiarity in working with Broadcom devices
- Proficiency in working with NPU’s
- Skilled in debugging switching hardware entities such as tables, memory and packet buffers and to narrow down network and protocol failures is an asset
- Embedded software development in C
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with Broadcom DNX/DNXF/XGS packet processing chipsets
- Familiarity with synchronization solutions such as syncE, IEEE-1588
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: You must be legally entitled to work in the United States.
Note 5: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
START DATE: Immediate