EMPLOYER: SELECTCOM INC
SelectCom is looking for In-house Implementation Specialist to help onboard, train and collaborate with new and existing SelectCom clients.
We are looking for a highly organized and detailed Implementation specialist who will be tasked with working with clients and growing our portfolio of Cloud Telephony and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)* to clients.
Our Mission is to reach our target customers with a multi-touch consultative selling approach. This role is for someone who loves the hunt of sale, but also enjoys farming through old prospects and a database full of low hanging fruit. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a “start-up” environment while benefiting from the support and stability of a well-established organization.
In this position the Implementation Specialist will be primarily responsible for the implementation of new corporate group business, as well as other projects as assigned. In this role, you will demonstrate to clients how our SelectCom suite of products work, and answer questions relating to implementation. This role will work closely with external customers as well as a wide variety of internal parties to ensure client needs are met.
Implementation Specialist Responsibilities
- Oversight and accountability of all new corporate business implementation projects ensuring all operational requirements are met.
- Ownership and innovation of the end-to-end implementation process using best practices to serve and support facing internal and external clients.
- Successfully manage new business project changes, risks, issues, and actions.
- Regularly communicate project updates with stakeholders to ensure buy in and project success.
- Act as key point of contact with External Clients and Client Services Teams including attending new group installation meetings and collaborating with operational to ensure client needs are attainable and met.
- Analyze and synthesize detailed documentation, such as original proposals and prior carrier contracts and translate these requirements into the company's specifications.
- Ensure an excellent customer experience, including timeliness, quality, and project management focus.
- Communicating with clients throughout the process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Customizing our solutions based on clients’ individual needs and specifications.
- Educating clients on how to use purchased suite of products and customized system features
- Using company software, IP-Telephony equipment; and adapting to new programs & products.
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (French & English) - A MUST!
- Minimum 2+ experience in project management or a similar analytical role strongly preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and a working knowledge of various software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite. Prior experience working with MS Project is considered an asset.
- Proven experience working as an Implementation Specialist.
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and SQL database management systems.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills
- Innovative problem solver and trouble-shooter
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Effective coping mechanisms and positive attitude
- Demonstrated flexibility and initiative to learn and adapt in fact paced work environment
- Ability to handle fluctuating volumes
- Adept at working both in a team environment and independently
- Possess a high level of integrity and accountability
- Excellent Communication skills
- Flexibility in availability
- Strong work ethic
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
*Day to Day you will be doing the following: *
- Address clients' complaints or concerns; Answer inquiries and provide information.
- Communicate electronically and over phone, helping users experiencing difficulties. Determine and document problems & solutions.
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions; Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties.
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts.
- Provide customer service; remotely-assist in the set-up equipment, including guidance on proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Guide clients into creating the ideal setup of our technology to effectively align with their company's goals & practices.
- Support the IT/Interconnect with the setup of equipment, explaining the proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software. Remotely access various types of equipment like Routers, Switches, Analog-Converters, IP Phones, PA Systems & misc. accessories.
Work with a dynamic, fun team. The role is a full time in office at our Ottawa office.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below!
START DATE: 07/27/2021