EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
We are looking for a highly-motivated and analytical person who is a strong communicator and has the ability to problem solve and provide excellent customer service. You will be responsible for the successful integration and installation of our hardware and software solution for our customers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- MUST qualify for Top Secret Security Clearance (Canadian Citizen with 10 years verifiable residence)
- 2+ years Server and Desktop PC technical support experience within a LAN/WAN environment
- Proven ability to troubleshoot OEM hardware appliances
- Understanding of relational databases (MS SQL Server is an asset), Backup Solutions, Web Servers, Web Application Servers
- VMware vSphere: Certified or familiar with Install, Configure, Manage V6.5 & V7.0
- Microsoft Server - MCSE Certified or comfortable with 2012/2019
- Microsoft Windows 10 - MCSA Certified or comfortable with WIN10
- Linux System Administration Level 1 or better Certified
- Cisco CCNA certification preferred but familiar with Cisco switching and ASA’s
- Experience with Dell and Dell EMC Hardware – Optiplex, PowerEdge, ME4, Unity and Isilon storage solutions
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or related field
- Varying work hours depending upon client location and project
- 40% travel globally
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
START DATE: Immediate