EMPLOYER: Clean International
***Transportation is available from Ottawa to the workplace - applicable fees included***
***The job is located in Cornwall***
Who are we?
Clean International Inc. is a family business with 28 years of experience in the sanitation industry. We are a subcontracted company that specialized in food processing plant sanitation. Constantly expanding, we are now at 800 employees in Canada.
Why work for Clean International?
Clean International Cornwall has a hard-working and diverse team of cleaners and foremen. We always have the same goal: to do a quality cleaning job. Our employees are essential to achieving our goal. We do our best as employers to show how much we value you and the work you do.
What does a Specialized Factory Cleaner do?
- Clean and sanitize the plant nightly for the food security of the meat;
- Work with industrial cleaning chemicals and sanitizers to clean all the machines that were used for the production;
- Disassemble certain parts of the machines to clean them up and reassemble them afterward;
- Clean all the trash cans of the plant;
- Work hard in a team to ensure that the plant will be delivered on time.
We are looking for:
- Prior food plant sanitation and/or janitorial experience is an asset;
- Ability to work in a moderate to cold environment (4-6 degrees celsius);
- Ability to multi-task, stand for long periods of time, and experience working in an environment with repetitive tasks;
- Being comfortable with a night job;
- Being a team player;
- Being able to talk English and/or french**
- No diploma or training is required for this position - training is given on-site by the foreman **
Permanent position and a full-time job. Part-time opportunities are available as well
Monday to Friday from midnight to 7.00 AM
What do we offer?
Hourly Rate: 15.35$/hour;
Vacation: 4% (2 weeks / year);
All personal protective equipment is provided to you.
START DATE: Immediate