EMPLOYER: Movati Athletic
Join the Facilities team and help build a culture that delivers on the promise we make to our members – feel welcome, feel comfortable and feel healthy.
We’re not looking for just average because we’re not your average club. That’s because our goal is to be recognized as North America’s premiere affordable luxury fitness brand. With that goal in mind, it all starts with you!
In our clubs, our Building Operator plays a very important role. We hold pride on our clean, aesthetically pleasing facilities for any visitor who walks in our doors, and our Building Operator helps deliver on that first impression. Your typical workday will include keeping our club looking its very best, which also includes ensuring our equipment is fully functioning and working so our members are able to reach their fitness goals.
We’ve got so much more we want to tell you about, so here it goes:
- Accountable for ensuring all building assets are promptly and safely maintained. This includes performing repair and preventative maintenance of fitness equipment, maintenance of electrical components, and audio & video systems, monitoring and operating pools, basic plumbing, painting, HVAC, building grounds, etc.
- Responsible for all routine building maintenance and annual building inspections including preventative maintenance related to fire safety and sprinkler systems.
- Reviews and prioritizes Club work orders on a daily basis to assign tasks and manage club maintenance completion deadlines.
- Maintains cleanliness of the Club (indoors and outdoors) and equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience is required
- Related trade school training is preferred and is an asset
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification and prior knowledge of pool operations preferred
- Must hold valid driver’s license, auto insurance and demonstrated safe driving record
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes competitive wages, complimentary membership, free uniform, flexible scheduled hours, and ongoing training to help ensure you are always learning.
Since 1997, we’ve built the foundation of Movati Athletic on our 5 Core Values: Care, Commitment, Authenticity, Diversity, and Work Ethic. Over the next several years, we plan to do the same. Our promise at Movati is to help you feel welcome, feel comfortable, and feel healthy. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
START DATE: 08/20/2021