EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for asoftware analyst developer-oriented in the development of solutions using the concepts of artificial intelligence and computer vision to join our team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bilingualism (En/Fr)
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with AI with a cloud or embedded platform such as Azure or AWS
- Practiced in API/SDK development
- Capable of working in Agile-SCRUM methodology
- Ability to collaborate with multiple groups towards the completion of a task.
- Autonomy in the tasks to be accomplished.
- Concern for the quality of work performed
- Ability to comply with time, production and quality objectives
- Respect for customers and their requirements
- Degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject
- Understanding of video encoding and decoding systems (MJPEG, H.264, H.265)
- Familiar with programming languages such as C#, Java, Python, Scala or other languages related to the development of solutions using artificial intelligence in a computer vision context.
- Awareness of deep learning platforms and/or libraries
- Experienced in cloud platforms for artificial intelligence systems such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud AI.
- Knowledge of design techniques such as UML
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/machine-learning-developer
START DATE: 08/11/2021