EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
Are you an NPI Engineer who would like an opportunity to play an important role in the way we evolve our products?
Do you ant to be a part of a dynamic team of professionals for a cutting-edge company?
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bilingualism (En/Fr)
- 3 years of experience in an NPI role
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, effective communicator at all organizational levels
- Highly organized, good attention to detail, capable of multi-tasking and following through on tasks to completion
- Ability to collaborate with multiple groups towards the completion of a project
- Possess strong communication skills (both written and verbal), able to interact with all stakeholders and act as a professional representative of the corporation
- Eagerness to operate in a dynamic fast paced environment with an ability to drive change
- Knowledge of Surface-mount technology and PCBA production/testing
- Knowledge of video encoding and decoding products and technology is desirable
- Proficient in MS Office App, Office 365 and a willingness to learn and utilize new tools within the organization
- Experience with ERP / MRP / PLM software
- Degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/npi-developer
START DATE: 08/11/2021