EMPLOYER: UPS Canada
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Clerk at our Stittsville location starting at $14.25 per hour.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse Clerk
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 8825 Campeau Drive Stittsville
- Work days: Monday – Fridays (5 Days/ Week)
- Scheduled Shift: start time between 2-3:30am for 3-5 Hours/Shift
- Category: Warehouse Operations
* On-site parking is available.
Warehouse Clerks are responsible for performing checks on packages (check labels, packaging, and invoices). You must have top-notch customer service skills for this role, and must be able to lift 70lbs unassisted.
- Attention to detail
- Typing skills: at least 40 words per minute
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs unassisted *this is a warehouse position
- Data entry experience
- Customer service skill
- Tracking, tracing, and scanning
- Problem resolution
- Accurately be able to handle money
- Warehouse experience is an asset – the environment is fast paced with temperatures changing daily inside of the warehouse
- Must wear safety work shoes with non-slip rubber soles
- Must be flexible with start and finish times as they may vary
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work required for the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Wage starts at $14.25 per hour
- Extended health and dental benefits – eligible after 60 days of employment
- Group insurance and pension benefits – eligible after 60 days of employment
- Opportunities for advancement
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
START DATE: Immediate