EMPLOYER: UPS Canada
This position performs basic administrative responsibilities including preparation and analysis of reports, compilation of information from various sources, and analysis using various software packages. Employee may direct the work of others and provide instruction and guidance to lesser experienced employees. This position performs general warehouse duties including word processing, data entry, auditing/rewrapping damaged packages, answering phones, and other duties as assigned.
Location and hours:
Located at 8825 Campeau drive Stittsville ON
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: Starts between midnight -5am, ends between 8-9am (Approx), 3-7 hour shifts based on delivery volume.
- Executes a comprehensive examination of various documents including commercial invoices, international bills of lading, and shipping documents to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Researches and corrects errors resulting from incorrect pre-advise information.
- Compiles and saves shipping documents (paper or electronic) to comply with government regulations.
- Physically handling/moving and re-wrapping parcels. (Lifting up to 70 lbs unassisted)
- Performs analysis using various software packages and databases
- Provides advanced office support knowledge and skills.
- Prepares and/or coordinates information for internal and external contacts
- Starting rate $14.25, guaranteed pay progression up to $24.65 (48 month progression).
- On site parking
- Casual dress
- Health and Dental Benefits after 1 year
- Employee Assistance Program (wellness)
- Unionized position.
- Full training provided.
- High School Diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Capable of consistently lifting up to 70 lbs unassisted.
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, attention to detail and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Accurate and rapid data entry
START DATE: Immediate