EMPLOYER: Evanov Communications Inc.
If you are looking to work in a fun environment and are interested in the radio broadcast industry, we have just the job for you!
- Report directly to and assist the General Sales Manager
- Assist Sales department with day-to-day operations
- Write proposals, enter orders & coordinating and tracking accounts daily etc.
- Perform duties and maintain proficiency in general business software
- Liaise between Sales Representatives and Clients
- Perform various other administrative duties as assigned
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings
- Work closely with the Sales department in the development and execution of sales packages
- Work with various departments including Promotions, Creative and Production, when needed.
- Perform all duties in a professional and diligent manner
- 2 years of experience in a Sales Coordinator role or similar experience in Sales, Radio & Advertising
- Proficient in MS Office 365 (Word, Excel/Power Point)
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, WideOrbit, Bravoh CRM, BBM, RTS programs is an asset
- Social Media and Digital experience
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Excellent Interpersonal skills; internal and external
- Efficient in time management
- Strong Organizational Skills, with an energetic work ethic and the ability to multi-task
We are looking for an individual who possess the same care values that we believe; teamwork, commitment, innovation, accountability, integrity, belonging,
Evanov Communications is committed to being the best Canadian independent radio broadcaster and communications company that delivers exceptional results to its employees, listeners, clients, and community.
If you can think creatively, strategically and have outstanding writing and presentation skills, we want to hear from you. Please apply to Danielle Cyr, email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team but only candidates that meet the minimum qualifications will be considered and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Evanov Communications is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you require accommodation during the interview and or hiring process, please let us know.
START DATE: 08/26/2021