EMPLOYER: Brown's Independent Grocer
At Brown's Independent Produce Department, you are part of a high-performing and closely-knit team that prides itself in the creative displays of all the fresh, colorful and mouth-watering fruits and vegetables that welcome customers into our store.
Your daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Smile and greet customers as they walk into the store.
- Offer assistance to customers such as product location in the store.
- Assist in receiving and putting away product deliveries.
- Prepare products for display, including culling, crisping, and more.
- Restocking shelves following the first-in, first-out method to ensure product freshness.
- Following all food safety procedures, which includes completing temperature checks.
- Follow all Health & Safety procedures to maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized workplace environment.
Physical Requirements of the Job:
- You can lift, push or pull up to a maximum of 50 lbs.
- You can work on your feet up to 8 hours in a day.
- Previous work experience is a plus + but not required. If you are willing to learn, we are eager to train you with the skills you need to succeed.
- You have a friendly demeanor and a positive attitude.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You like working in teams and can work with minimal supervision.
- You have excellent communication skills.
START DATE: Immediate