EMPLOYER: goeasy Ltd.
easyhome is the largest merchandise lease-to-own company in Canada. With over 170 locations from coast to coast, we offer top quality, brand name household furnishings, appliances and home electronics to consumers on convenient weekly or monthly leasing agreements.
Working at goeasy during COVID-19:
We are committed to the health and safety of our current and potential employees. Here are some of the things we have done to stay ahead and continue our operations during this pandemic:
- Adoption of best practices and protocols to ensure a safe interview and onboarding experience
- Continuing to serve our customers through our phone and digital channels
- Mandatory social distancing in all of our locations
- Maximum person limit in our branches and stores
- Rigorous hygiene practices in all branch and store locations
- Free virtual healthcare access for all permanent employees
- Continued partnerships and donations to foundations & causes we care about ie. Boys and Girls Club of Canada
So What Will A Delivery Driver Do?
- Be Friendly. As a Delivery Driver, our customers depend on us to deliver, assemble, and place leased items. With a keen eye and a friendly manner, you are in a great position to suggest other pieces from our line that would help their place feel more like a home.
- Be Prompt. Delivery Drivers are key team members; you will have multiple deliveries and pick ups over the course of a day. It’s up to you to manage your time and get where you need to be efficiently.
- Be Fit. A Delivery Driver will move and manage home furniture and electronics on a daily basis and maintain store facilities.
- Be Smart. A Delivery Driver maintains safety standards in your vehicle, store, customers' homes, and on the road.
Here’s What We Are Looking for:
- A valid, full, driver's license and a clean driver's abstract with no driving complaints (for the past three years)
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy merchandise consistently on a daily basis while on a delivery
- Good time management and organizational skills
- A Secondary School Diploma is preferred
Who Are You and What Are You Looking for:
- A Positive Work Environment: You are looking for a steady income with benefits and the chance to work, socialize, and network, with a great group of people each time you do a delivery.
- A Regular Schedule: You are looking for steady hours that will improve your ability to create balance in your life.
- A Job Where You Can Work With Your Hands: You like to put together furniture, setting up sound systems or appliances. You get a sense of accomplishment, being able to complete a task on time and putting a smile on a customer’s face with every delivery.
- A New Opportunity: You want a chance to grow with a company. Your chance to be a part of a team, learn about store operations and the company from within starts with the Delivery Driver role. You’ll hear how other team members have moved up and to plan your own path within goeasy!
START DATE: 10/05/2021