EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Program Manager who will coordinate and develop large engineering programs from concept to delivery. This individual will work closely with a wide range of cross functional stakeholders from both business side and the technical side of the organization. This role will also lead governance activities like reviews, ceremonies and reporting to provide insights and drive alignment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own and facilitate PMO owned gate events like Agile Commits, Release status meetings and release readiness calls
- Work with stakeholders from within and outside the Business Unit to coordinate on customer project delivery (milestone planning, status reports, escalations etc.)
- Calculate and track universal release criteria metrics on a weekly basis
- Interface closely with scrum masters to raise issues as required
- Prepare for quarterly Engineering Program Reviews (Status and metrics collection)
- Ensure ISO standards complied in all aspects of software development and make sure the organization is audit-ready
- Conduct a program level retrospective to assess problem areas and drive actions
- Own Risk and Dependency management for the release
Required Skills and Experience:
- 6 plus years of experience in managing complex engineering programs in an Agile/scrum environment as a Program/Project Manager
- Exposure to cloud-based product development
- Hands on experience using Microsoft Office 365 applications, Rally, Jira, and wiki confluence
- Exceptional organizational and communications skills
- Bachelor’s or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary commensurate with experience.
Apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/program-manager-2
START DATE: Immediate