EMPLOYER: Dollco Print Solutions Group
WHO WE ARE
Dollco Print Solutions Group has been a market leader in Magazine and Catalogue Printing for over 100 years. We continue to lead in the Print industry by providing Creative Solutions, Exceptional Customers, and On Time service. At Dollco Print Solutions Group, we are proud of our committed, driven, and loyal team that focuses on building customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service.
Our purpose is to contribute to the success of our clients through continuous improvement and innovative solutions.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We Strive for Excellence in Everything We Do
- We Believe in Team Safety and Well Being
- We Are Customer Driven
- We Are Always Respectful
- We Act with Integrity
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to be a part of a collaborative, fast-paced environment with a team that consistently provides a high level of service to clients and internal departments.
- Involvement with a team that demonstrates integrity, respect, and trust as part of our core values which we practice everyday - WE ARE ALWAYS RESPECTFUL & WE ACT WITH INTEGRITY!
- A quick, easy, and seamless hiring process - we hire on the spot!
- A shift premium of 10% for overnight schedules.
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations and encouraged to bring new innovative ideas to the team. We believe in our employees skills and abilities!
- Join a team that is eager to help you succeed in your role and grow in your career.
- Be a part of a fun working environment and participate in our cultural activities including seasonal campaigns to give back to our community and online trivia.
- Involvement in our benefits program for you and your family, and vacation time. We want our team to be happy and healthy!
- Gain meaningful work experience working with a passionate Canadian organization that has proudly been a leader in the Print Industry for over 100 years - WE ARE CUSTOMER DRIVEN!
We are hiring a General Labourer (Press Stacker) to join our Web Press team. This role will be a full-time, permanent position. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to team safety and well being, being respectful, and acting with integrity. We strive for excellence in everything we do! The ideal candidate will have experience in a manufacturing or commercial printing environment, be able to lift and move heavy items, demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, and will align with our core values and company culture.
The General Labourer (Press Stacker) will be responsible for assisting in the manufacturing of print products using the highest standards of quality and efficiency. As a stacker, you will support the Press Operators in the operation of web print press machines and assist with preparation tasks, transporting skids, and other set-up duties as required.
SCHEDULE: 12-hour rotating shifts;
- Monday to Wednesday from 6 am - 6 pm
- Sunday to Tuesday from 6 pm - 6 am
- Thursday to Sunday from 6 am - 6 pm
- Wednesday to Friday from 6 pm - 6 am
AS A PRESS STACKER, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR IMPACT BY:
- Maneuvering products off the press machine using robotic equipment and/or lifting manually
- Assisting the Press Operators with press preparation tasks
- Accurately labeling skids and transporting them to the appropriate stations
- Performing all set up requirements as instructed by the Press Operator(s) including installing plates, loading proper stock, verifying web leads, and assisting in other duties as needed
- Completing required documents for cost and efficiency purposes
- Monitoring the job at regular intervals until completion to ensure the highest level of quality control - WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE IN EVERYTHING WE DO!
- Ensuring that the finished products are transferred efficiently and on a timely basis to the next station for handling
- Maintaining safe working conditions and reporting any deficiencies, equipment defects and/or hazards to the Press Operator(s) - WE BELIEVE IN TEAM SAFETY AND WELL BEING!
YOU CAN EXCEL AS A PRESS STACKER IF YOU HAVE:
- A minimum education completion of High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- A strong manual dexterity to operate, control, and adjust machinery and press equipment
- Experience in a commercial printing facility is a definite asset
- The ability to lift and move heavy items
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work as a team with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
Dollco Print Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. We thank all applicants for their interest in Dollco; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.
START DATE: 09/27/2021