EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for aSoftware Developer to work as part of our R&D development team to define, design, develop, implement, and maintain software products that meet the corporate requirements for high quality, performance, and leading-edge technology related to manufacturing intelligence.
Minimum 5 years of experience with expertise in:
- Windows applications and services
- C# applications and services
- University degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Familiarity of various fields of engineering, software, hardware, mathematics, physics, sensors, data analytics etc.
- Data acquisition, digital signal processing and statistical techniques
- .NET Core
- Data Analytics, SPC
- Industrial communications protocols
- Prism Framework
- Unity for IoC
- Unit testing practices
- Self-motivated and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please submit an MS Word version of your resume to
START DATE: Immediate