EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for aSenior Software Developer to work in an Agile/Scrum.
In this role you will leverage your exceptional programming skills to meet the high demands and expectations of our global manufacturing customers.
Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience with expertise in:
- Windows applications and services
- .NET Core
- Industrial communications protocols (Ethernet/IP, PROFINET, etc.)
- Computer hardware experience
- Validation/testing experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- University degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Windows Operating System
- Knowledge of network TCIP/IP protocol, topology, and security
- Good organization and planning skills, preferably in an agile environment
- Ability to commit to timelines, estimates, budgets and risks
- Ability to learn and absorb new technologies quickly (self-learner)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Data acquisition
- National Instruments device drivers
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please submit an MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
START DATE: 10/13/2021