EMPLOYER: Farm Radio International
JOB TITLE: CLERK, FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
LOCATION: Ottawa, Ontario (Remote work during office closure)
REPORTING TO: Finance Manager
START DATE: Immediate
Farm Radio International (FRI) is a Canadian organisation that has been working since 1979 to harness the power of radio to meet the needs of small-scale farmers. We work with more than 1,000 radio organizations located in more than 40 African countries to fight poverty and food insecurity. With the benefit of FRI resources and training, our broadcasting partners deliver practical, relevant, and timely information to tens of millions of farmers, including women farmers. We also work with a range of partners to implement radio projects that address specific development challenges and community needs. For more information on FRI, please see our website – https://farmradio.org
Currently, we are looking for a qualified and dynamic individual to join the Finance team on a full-time basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Process invoices for Consultants and vendors
▪ Staff expense reimbursements
▪ Reconcile visa statements
▪ Other job-related duties as required
▪ College level training in finance or accounting; or equivalent work experience
▪ Microsoft Office (Excel, Word); Google suite of products, Microsoft GP
▪ Good written and oral skills in English (French is an asset)
▪ Excellent organizational skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Farm Radio is an affirmative action employer. Women, people of colour and members of equity-seeking communities are strongly encouraged to apply. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
START DATE: 10/14/2021