EMPLOYER: H&R Block-Ottawa West
Client Service Professional
H&R Block is the world’s largest tax services provider and the leader in the tax preparation industry. Each year, H&R Block employs thousands of seasonal and part-time associates as Tax Professionals in our tax offices nationwide.
With flexible options for those looking to earn some extra income or opportunities to grow a career with an industry leader, it is easy to see why so many Tax Professionals return to H&R Block each year.
The Client Service Professional is responsible for ensuring that each client receives the best possible care and attention. This is achieved by greeting/acknowledging each client, identifying his/her needs, and providing prompt and accurate information, while maintaining a pleasant and professional atmosphere.
The Client Service Professional duties include :
· Greets and welcomes each client.
· Determines the client’s service needs and assigns the client to an appropriate Tax Professional
· Answers the telephone in a professional manner, providing callers with basic information about services and fees when requested.
· Receives and secures cash, cheques, debit/credit card receipts, and balances the cash as part of the mid-day or end-of-the-day closing procedures.
· Records all transactions in the Point-of-Sale computer and completes bank deposits in accordance with the District Manager’s instructions.
· Schedules client appointments
· Maintains proper office appearance and cleanliness.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Two to four years of clerical/administrative experience or equivalent
· Must have good reading and math skills
· Previous experience in a customer service environment.
· Previous experience processing payments in various forms
· Ability to operate a computer and applicable software packages.
· Must be willing to work flexible hours.
To find more information about becoming a Client Service Professional contact me via email.
You can also apply to this position by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
START DATE: 01/06/2022