EMPLOYER: Movati Athletic
Join the Facilities team and help build a culture that delivers on the promise we make to our members – feel welcome, feel comfortable and feel healthy. We’re not looking for just average because we’re not your average club. That’s because our goal is to be recognized as North America’s premiere affordable luxury fitness brand. With that goal in mind, it all starts with you!
In our clubs, our Custodians play a very important role. We hold pride on our clean, aesthetically pleasing facilities for any visitor who walks in our doors, and our custodial team helps deliver on that first impression. Your typical work day will include keeping our club looking its best, but your role also comes with meeting some of our awesome members and ensure they leave with memorable Movati experiences that they cannot wait to come back for.
We’ve got so much more we want to tell you, so here it goes:
Our Custodian are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and orderliness of the club, facilities and surrounding areas. You will also:
- Ensure the club and facilities are maintained in a healthy, safe, sanitary and timely manner
- Carry out routine building and grounds maintenance and inspection procedures
- Ensure cleaning and custodial work duties are completed daily in accordance with completion deadlines, taking into consideration club traffic flow and member expectations
- Escalate any custodial, maintenance and/or safety issues to Facilities Services Manager for resolution
- Ensures the safety of all members, property and staff by following established WHMIS safety standards and Workplace Health & Safety policies, practices and procedures
- You can perform indoor and outdoor working conditions year-round in various weather conditions, specific to location
- You can complete repetitive tasks, combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- You can lift medium to heavy objects
As a condition of employment you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or provide proof of valid exemption satisfactory to the employer prior to your start date. You must acknowledge and agree to comply with any future vaccine policy requirements as an ongoing condition of employment.
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes competitive wages, complimentary membership, free uniform, flexible scheduled hours, and ongoing training to help ensure you are always learning. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits after 3 months of employment.
Since 1997, we’ve built the foundation of Movati Athletic on our 5 Core Values: Care, Commitment, Authenticity, Diversity, and Work Ethic. Over the next several years, we plan to do the same. Our promise at Movati is to help you feel welcome, feel comfortable, and feel healthy.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
START DATE: 11/05/2021