EMPLOYER: Doro Inc
- The ideal candidate will have the drive, skills and patience to make the necessary emails it takes to reach the decision makers and right-fit companies.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients Presenting and delivering information to potential clients Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Ability to research and collect information.
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics Requirements and Qualifications
- Comfortable making calls and talking to new people all day Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Self-motivated and self-directed Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with clients
- Excellent writing skills
- Social media fluency
- High school degree or equivalent
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Passport required
- Must be able to travel for tradeshows in the United States.
START DATE: 10/30/2021