EMPLOYER: Ottawa Catholic School Board
Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Administrator - Term
Under the direction of the HRIS Coordinator, the HRIS Administrator is responsible for supporting the HRIS Coordinator with all automated Human Resources functions.
- Support the organization’s HRIS applications and modules
- Assist with preparing and running reports
- Provide support to Human Resources staff
- Perform other duties, as assigned by the supervisor
- Post-secondary education (Community College or University) in a related field
- Minimum of two years of related experience
- Advanced skills in Google Applications (sheets, docs and forms)
- Strong understanding of Excel using functions, filters, data sorts and pivot tables
- Proven technical skills with experience in database management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to take initiative
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Individuals who possess an equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered
Experience with the following would be considered an asset:
- Apply to Education
- Crystal Reports
The successful candidate will be required to comply with the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy Staff and Visitor COVID-19 Mandatory Testing and Vaccination Policy for the health and safety of students, staff and the broader school board community.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to complete the application form by clicking HERE and attach a cover letter and resume in pdf format, by 5:00 pm on October 29, 2021.
About the Ottawa Catholic School Board
The Ottawa Catholic School Board (OCSB) is located in Ottawa, Ontario. As Canada’s capital city, Ottawa ranks among the world's most desirable cities to call home. We have a small-town feel with a big-city presence and a population of just over a million people.
The OCSB proudly serves over 40,000 students in 84 schools. We offer an education that respects all faiths' universal values and is grounded in Catholic principles. We foster innovation to inspire Deep Learning so that all can realize their full potential. We offer a collaborative work environment, fulfilling careers, and the opportunity to make a difference in our students' lives.
The OCSB adheres to equitable hiring, employment and promotion practices and is committed to an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of our students. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, persons with disabilities, people from gender diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities, as well as others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas
The Ottawa Catholic School Board acknowledges that the land on which our schools are located is the traditional unceded territory of the Algonquin Anishinabek Peoples. We extend our respect to all First Nations, Inuit and Métis Peoples for their valuable past and present contributions to this land.
Pursuant to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, (AODA), if you require accommodations at any time throughout the application process, please contact Tessa Shewen in the Human Resources Department via email at email@example.com prior to the posting closing date so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
START DATE: 11/01/2021