EMPLOYER: Brown Bear Day Care
Brown Bear Day Care is hiring for a Registered Early Childhood Educator in our Toddler and Preschool Program.
As an Educator with Brown Bear Day Care, your responsibilities would include , but not limited to:
- The development and implementation of emergent curriculum based on programming to the group of children for which you are responsible.
- Maintaining a safe and enriching environment for all children at Brown Bear Day Care and role modelling to the children under your care.
- Supervision, administering First Aid and CPR should injury or accidents occur, reading and adhering to all our policies and procedures and maintain confidentiality regarding our clients and their families as a whole.
- Must have a clear Vulnerable Sector Check, First Aid/CPR, and negative TB test
- Must be a member in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators (R.E.C.E)
If interested in joining a positive team environment please call 613-831-2272 or email Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special protocols are currently in place and have been approved by the OPH and the ministry. The successful candidate will review and sign off after reading and practising protocols.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
START DATE: Immediate