EMPLOYER: UPS Canada
Qualified applicants must have a valid G or higher license issued in the province of Ontario Package Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines. New drivers could cover multiple residential areas so area knowledge is an asset as well as the ability to read a map.
$2,000 retention bonus - The $2,000 bonus pays $300 after 30 days, $700 at seniority attainment, and then $1,000 after 12 months of service.
Wage: $20.00/hr ($17.00/hr + hourly bonus $3.00/hr during peak season)
- $32.59 per hour top rate
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Paid training
- Employee discounts
- Benefits after 1 year of employment
- Start time between 8:00 AM and 10:00AM
- Finish time will vary daily depending on volume expect long days 8 to 10+ hours on a consistent basis.
- Monday to Friday 5 days a week
- Work hours are not guaranteed and depend on the days volume.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. (35kg) without assistance and 150 lbs. (68kg) with assistance
- Ability to read and navigate with map books
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Valid Ontario G license
- Clean Driver’s Abstract showing:
a) No accidents and maximum 5 demerit points for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
b) No violations for the current year (last 12 months) and no more than 2 violations for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
- No delivery experience necessary.
- Monthly union due
- One time union initiation fee
- Criminal background record check
- Driver's Abstract
START DATE: Immediate