EMPLOYER: UPS Canada
Are you currently in school or planning on continuing your education? UPS will pay up to $3000 per semester through our tuition reimbursement program!
Our preload package handlers will receive a $300 bonus at 30 Working Days, a $700 bonus at 90 days and another $1000 at 12 months of service!
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Associate at our Stittsville location. Preloaders are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 8825 Campeau Drive Stittsville ON K2S 1B9
- Work days: Monday - Fridays* no exceptions
- Scheduled Shift: 03:30 AM to 08:30 AM (Flexibility required in start and end timing) 15-30 hours per week depending on package volume.
- Category: Warehouse Operations
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Ability to lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes and routing charts
- No experience necessary.
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Wage $18.30 / hour
- (15.50 / hr + hourly bonus 2.80 / hr during peak season)
- Guaranteed progression up to 26.79 per hour
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free onsite parking
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3000 per semester plus $300 reimbursement for books (conditions apply)
START DATE: Immediate