EMPLOYER: Cohen Environmental Services
- Set up proper containments
- Participate in site demolition with other employees
- Install and use remediation equipment
- Perform physical lifting and removal of contents such as debris, wet drywall, wet carpet, etc.
- Maintain equipment in good working condition
- Bilingual (English & French) Preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Be physically fit and able to perform intense physical work for extended periods
- Possess high attention to detail
- Be punctual and efficient working in fast-paced environments
- Be willing to work extended hours, as needed
- Knowledge of remediation procedures, containment setup and the use of standard abatement equipment an asset.
- Asbestos Abatement Worker
- Fall Protection
- Security clearance (or able to obtain one)
What we offer?
- Job sites in the Ottawa area
- Competitive salary
Please note all applications are confidential
START DATE: 11/03/2021