Outbound Customer Service Agent
Number of jobs available : 5
Duration: Full time
Work Location: 1730, boulevard Saint-Laurent, Ottawa
Unposting Date: 2021-11-15
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As a member/client service agent – sales, you help solicit and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You provide customer service and help sell products and services through multiple distribution channels based on member/client needs.
You assist members and clients and help maintain business relationships. You carry out sales, sales support and client relations activities for specific products and services or in response to information requests in accordance with current practices, tailoring your approach as needed. You draw on your interpersonal savvy and communication skills to ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization's standards and procedures.
In this role you will help solicitate and build relationships with potential members are clients. Tasks include cold calling potential clients, reaching out to clients who have completed an online quote with us to schedule a meeting with an Advisor , and raising awareness regarding ongoing campaigns and promotions.
- Assist members and clients, listen to their needs and propose personalized solutions
- Help members/clients choose and get the most of their tools and channels based on how much independence and automation they want
- Ensure member and client satisfaction
- Make phone calls and handle information requests. Conduct research as needed and suggest personalized solutions
- Seize business opportunities and help increase sales through solicitation.
- Trade school diploma in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Ontario, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
- Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
- Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Please apply online at; https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/61818c92c56c93fefc20ef19/5404bbb612497d0cd254f25c/en
START DATE: 11/08/2021